Friday, October 22, 2010

Thanks

You know already about the incident happened in Masyc Projects P Ltd  and in Sahani PG with me.
First of all I want to thank Param pita for his blessings on me for this name and fame. I want to thank all human biengs on this earth for their love and affection.All celebrities and general public. Speacially the media.I want to thanks all those celebrities who appeared in tv channels for me.Specially Bachchan Ji, Amir and Salman.,Mr. Mukesh Ambani,Mr. Vijay Malya and Neha Dhupiya, Mr.Manmohan singh the honourable prime minister and all political leaders and all all others.I want to thank my all office staff.
I will always remember my Mother words" Tu janta nahi teri kitani shandaar jeet hui hai ".I do not have words to express my happiness.My ever liked poem is

Chalo kuch kuch Ankaha rah jane do
Apne bheetar ke sab kuch ko shabdo ka mohtaaj mat karo
Shabd safar me aa kar
arth badal lete hai
Shabdo ka paridhan odh kar baat paraiyee ho jaati hai
Mitra baat par se adhikaar mat kheencho
chalo utho kuch kuch ankaha bhi rah jaane do

Thanks to Parmatma Thanks to him

Ranjeet Dwivedi

No comments:

Post a Comment