Sunday, October 31, 2010

Request

HiI request the general public to let me live peacefully. I thank the general public for their love . But i don't understand what kind of love they have for me. Some remain calm and some pass comments. Let me live peacefully. I also request all celebrities if your behaviour is majakiya then what the general public will do with me.It is because of this halla gulla that i could not enjoy this jeet. I am not like you that is why i have succeeded.It is not a good taste for me if i don't get the feedback of this blog.

Yesterday i tried to contact street wale loge to complain about caretaker but nobody come to help me. I understand all of you khaali door se  maja le rahe hai.Yadi mere saath yeh log aisa kar sakte hai to yeh kisi ke nahi hai.

Let me live as i want to live.

Bhagwaan apko sadbuddhi de ki aap me kuch sabhya loge aa kar mujh se baat kare.

Ranjeet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment